- Backpacking Lebanon in 48 Hours–Beirut, Baalbeck, Jeita, Byblos, Anjar and More
- Once Upon a Table–A Secret Dining Society in Hong Kong
- Louis Vuitton – Made for Maharajas Cocktail Party Hong Kong
- Chateau Angelus Wine Tasting with owner Hubert de Bouard de Laforest at Michelin 2 Star Petrus
- Grandi Marchi Wine Tasting with Jeannie Cho Lee, the First Ever Asian Master of Wine
- Cooking Italian with Michelin 2 Star Chef Claudio Sadler & Vittorio Lucariello
- Eating at Noma, the World’s Best Restaurant.
- Master White Truffle Cooking Class with Michelin 2 Star Chef Marco Sacco and Truffle Hunter Franco Canta
- White Truffle Gala Dinner of Italian Cuisine World Summit
- Michelin Star Predictions and Recs for Chicago
- Washington D.C. Grub: Ben’s Chili Bowl, Ray’s Hell Burger, the Dairy Godmother’s Frozen Custard and More
- Wolfgang Puck’s Michelin 2 Star Spago. Really?
- The Bazaar by Jose Andres
- Pink’s Hot Dogs Los Angeles
- Return to the Wolvesden: LA’s Underground Foodie Mecca
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
After decades of thinking anything between NY and SF/LA was just a barren land of Walmarts and McDonalds, Chicago has proven me wrong…at least in terms of pure culinary awesomeness. Restaurants like Alinea and Moto rival El Bulli, Fat Duck, … Continue reading
Washington D.C. Grub: Ben’s Chili Bowl, Ray’s Hell Burger, the Dairy Godmother’s Frozen Custard and More
Photos for Washington D.C. area grub up. Review to come. Ben’s Chili Bowl Ray’s Hell Burger The Dairy Godmother’s Frozen Custard Cafe Nola
Photos up for Wolfgang Puck’s Spago in Hollywood, courtesy of my bro and his Olympus Digital Camera (which I admit is a lot nicer than my Leica). Spago is hugely popular in LA and an institution for Californian cuisine, but … Continue reading
Great dinner of modern tapas at the SLS Hotel in Hollywood. Very El Bulli-ish, stylish and hip. Photos up for now. Review to come.
The LA institution for hot dogs. It’s a lot of calories, but yeah, pretty tasty. Eitherway, as usual, photos up for now. Review to come.
Another awesome meal at in the Wolvesden with rising, talented chef Craig Thorton (aka Wolvesmouth). Photos up for now. Review to come.
Photos for Publican up. Review and descriptions to come along with Chicago Michelin predictions.
Photos up for now for Top Chef Masters Winner Rick Bayless’s Topolobampo in Chicago. Descriptions and review to come.
Graham Elliot photos below. Review and descriptions to come.
Photos for Longman & Eagle. Gotten a lot of great press as a whisky gastropub in Chicago, and per Mariani of Esquire got 2 Stars in his Michelin Predictions. Photos up for now, review and descriptions to come.