- Backpacking Lebanon in 48 Hours–Beirut, Baalbeck, Jeita, Byblos, Anjar and More
- Once Upon a Table–A Secret Dining Society in Hong Kong
- Louis Vuitton – Made for Maharajas Cocktail Party Hong Kong
- Chateau Angelus Wine Tasting with owner Hubert de Bouard de Laforest at Michelin 2 Star Petrus
- Grandi Marchi Wine Tasting with Jeannie Cho Lee, the First Ever Asian Master of Wine
- Cooking Italian with Michelin 2 Star Chef Claudio Sadler & Vittorio Lucariello
- Eating at Noma, the World’s Best Restaurant.
- Master White Truffle Cooking Class with Michelin 2 Star Chef Marco Sacco and Truffle Hunter Franco Canta
- White Truffle Gala Dinner of Italian Cuisine World Summit
- Michelin Star Predictions and Recs for Chicago
- Washington D.C. Grub: Ben’s Chili Bowl, Ray’s Hell Burger, the Dairy Godmother’s Frozen Custard and More
- Wolfgang Puck’s Michelin 2 Star Spago. Really?
- The Bazaar by Jose Andres
- Pink’s Hot Dogs Los Angeles
- Return to the Wolvesden: LA’s Underground Foodie Mecca
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
The top 3 Chicago eats per all the foodies was hot dogs, deep dish pizza and Italian beef, and top of the list was Hot Doug’s, Pizzeria Uno and Al’s Italian Beef, respectively. Photos below. Review to come. Btw, Hot … Continue reading
Moto photos up for now. Review and descriptions to come. Cool Moto exploding acme chocolate bomb YouTube video @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQjdrTjok2o.
For those not following my live Tweets (Twitter handle @3starbackpacker) for each Alinea course last night, photos up for now. Review and descriptions to come. Yes, the Michelin Guide for Chicago hasn’t come out yet, but I’d put my bets … Continue reading
L2O photos up. Photo descriptions and review to come along with the overall Chicago Michelin star predictions and review.
Photos for Spiaggia up. Photo descriptions and review to come. Got 3 Mariani Stars by Esquire John Mariani in his Michelin predictions post, and considered one of the best Italian restaurants in the U.S. Had a spectacular meal here. Enjoy … Continue reading
Photos for Table 21 up for now. Full review and photo descriptions for Table 21 and Chef’s Kitchen at Volt to come. It’s been so busy eating in Chicago. Over twelve hours of solid eating today, and another 30 or … Continue reading
Photos from The Chef’s Kitchen at Top Chef contestant Bryan Voltaggio’s Volt. Had a second dinner two days later at Table 21, which has a waitlist of over a year. Full review of both The Chef’s Kitchen and Table 21, … Continue reading