- Backpacking Lebanon in 48 Hours–Beirut, Baalbeck, Jeita, Byblos, Anjar and More
- Once Upon a Table–A Secret Dining Society in Hong Kong
- Louis Vuitton – Made for Maharajas Cocktail Party Hong Kong
- Chateau Angelus Wine Tasting with owner Hubert de Bouard de Laforest at Michelin 2 Star Petrus
- Grandi Marchi Wine Tasting with Jeannie Cho Lee, the First Ever Asian Master of Wine
- Cooking Italian with Michelin 2 Star Chef Claudio Sadler & Vittorio Lucariello
- Eating at Noma, the World’s Best Restaurant.
- Master White Truffle Cooking Class with Michelin 2 Star Chef Marco Sacco and Truffle Hunter Franco Canta
- White Truffle Gala Dinner of Italian Cuisine World Summit
- Michelin Star Predictions and Recs for Chicago
- Washington D.C. Grub: Ben’s Chili Bowl, Ray’s Hell Burger, the Dairy Godmother’s Frozen Custard and More
- Wolfgang Puck’s Michelin 2 Star Spago. Really?
- The Bazaar by Jose Andres
- Pink’s Hot Dogs Los Angeles
- Return to the Wolvesden: LA’s Underground Foodie Mecca
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Master White Truffle Cooking Class with Michelin 2 Star Chef Marco Sacco and Truffle Hunter Franco Canta
It’s not very often you get to do a cooking class with a Michelin 2 Star Chef, especially one who has flown half way around the world and who specializes in Italian cuisine. But with the World Italian Cuisine Summit … Continue reading
The Opening King Truffle Gala Dinner for the Italian Cuisine World Summit in Hong Kong was spectacular. Michelin starred chefs Pier Bussetti, Giovanni Grasso, Ignor Macchia, Marco Sacco and Sergio Vineis of Piemote were flown in to prepare a menu … Continue reading