- Backpacking Lebanon in 48 Hours–Beirut, Baalbeck, Jeita, Byblos, Anjar and More
- Once Upon a Table–A Secret Dining Society in Hong Kong
- Louis Vuitton – Made for Maharajas Cocktail Party Hong Kong
- Chateau Angelus Wine Tasting with owner Hubert de Bouard de Laforest at Michelin 2 Star Petrus
- Grandi Marchi Wine Tasting with Jeannie Cho Lee, the First Ever Asian Master of Wine
- Cooking Italian with Michelin 2 Star Chef Claudio Sadler & Vittorio Lucariello
- Eating at Noma, the World’s Best Restaurant.
- Master White Truffle Cooking Class with Michelin 2 Star Chef Marco Sacco and Truffle Hunter Franco Canta
- White Truffle Gala Dinner of Italian Cuisine World Summit
- Michelin Star Predictions and Recs for Chicago
- Washington D.C. Grub: Ben’s Chili Bowl, Ray’s Hell Burger, the Dairy Godmother’s Frozen Custard and More
- Wolfgang Puck’s Michelin 2 Star Spago. Really?
- The Bazaar by Jose Andres
- Pink’s Hot Dogs Los Angeles
- Return to the Wolvesden: LA’s Underground Foodie Mecca
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
The Louis Vuitton–Made for Maharajas Cocktail Party in Hong Kong is the latest of a series of events I’ve been hitting up recently. The occasion was to meet Dr. Amin Jaffer, author of “Made for Maharajas: A Design Diary of … Continue reading
In line with some recent cool experiences including the opening gala of the Italian Cuisine World Summit, cooking with Michelin 2 Star Italian Chefs Marco Sacco and Claudio Sadler, and wine tasting with Master of Wine Jeannie Cho Lee, I … Continue reading
Being a food blogger has its perks, and one of them was landing a seat at the Grandi Marchi Italian Wine Tasting hosted at the Jockey Club in Hong Kong with Asian Palate’s Jeannie Cho Lee, Master of Wine. Though … Continue reading
Getting down and dirty with Michelin 2 Star Chef Claudio Sadler to cook a three course Italian meal was just plain awesome. Sadler is one of the big Italian chefs, and I’ve known about him for well over a decade … Continue reading