- Backpacking Lebanon in 48 Hours–Beirut, Baalbeck, Jeita, Byblos, Anjar and More
- Once Upon a Table–A Secret Dining Society in Hong Kong
- Louis Vuitton – Made for Maharajas Cocktail Party Hong Kong
- Chateau Angelus Wine Tasting with owner Hubert de Bouard de Laforest at Michelin 2 Star Petrus
- Grandi Marchi Wine Tasting with Jeannie Cho Lee, the First Ever Asian Master of Wine
- Cooking Italian with Michelin 2 Star Chef Claudio Sadler & Vittorio Lucariello
- Eating at Noma, the World’s Best Restaurant.
- Master White Truffle Cooking Class with Michelin 2 Star Chef Marco Sacco and Truffle Hunter Franco Canta
- White Truffle Gala Dinner of Italian Cuisine World Summit
- Michelin Star Predictions and Recs for Chicago
- Washington D.C. Grub: Ben’s Chili Bowl, Ray’s Hell Burger, the Dairy Godmother’s Frozen Custard and More
- Wolfgang Puck’s Michelin 2 Star Spago. Really?
- The Bazaar by Jose Andres
- Pink’s Hot Dogs Los Angeles
- Return to the Wolvesden: LA’s Underground Foodie Mecca
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Author Archives: 3starbackpacker
Moto photos up for now. Review and descriptions to come. Cool Moto exploding acme chocolate bomb YouTube video @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQjdrTjok2o.
For those not following my live Tweets (Twitter handle @3starbackpacker) for each Alinea course last night, photos up for now. Review and descriptions to come. Yes, the Michelin Guide for Chicago hasn’t come out yet, but I’d put my bets … Continue reading
L2O photos up. Photo descriptions and review to come along with the overall Chicago Michelin star predictions and review.
Photos for Spiaggia up. Photo descriptions and review to come. Got 3 Mariani Stars by Esquire John Mariani in his Michelin predictions post, and considered one of the best Italian restaurants in the U.S. Had a spectacular meal here. Enjoy … Continue reading
Photos for Table 21 up for now. Full review and photo descriptions for Table 21 and Chef’s Kitchen at Volt to come. It’s been so busy eating in Chicago. Over twelve hours of solid eating today, and another 30 or … Continue reading
Photos from The Chef’s Kitchen at Top Chef contestant Bryan Voltaggio’s Volt. Had a second dinner two days later at Table 21, which has a waitlist of over a year. Full review of both The Chef’s Kitchen and Table 21, … Continue reading
If you’re following Michelin, Zagat, Relais & Chateaux, Yelp, etc., you’ll never find or hear about the hottest seat in Los Angeles. It’s more difficult to land a seat here than even a spot at El Bulli, Club 33, Noma, … Continue reading
If you’re a die-hard Disney fan, you know what Club 33 is. For everyone else, you probably had no clue that Disneyland has a hidden, members-only club within the park. It’s so exclusive that you can’t even get on the … Continue reading
So if the Michelin Guide were still in Las Vegas, would it give Twist by Pierre Gagnaire at the Mandarin Oriental a Michelin 3 Star like Pierre Gagnaire in Paris? I’d been to the Michelin 3 Star Pierre Gagnaire in … Continue reading
In the 300 mile or so drive to Vegas from LA, there’s a lot of desert, and a bit of kitsch. Yup, you don’t even have to wait until you get to Vegas for the Elvis fortune-tellers, the fake statue … Continue reading