- Backpacking Lebanon in 48 Hours–Beirut, Baalbeck, Jeita, Byblos, Anjar and More
- Once Upon a Table–A Secret Dining Society in Hong Kong
- Louis Vuitton – Made for Maharajas Cocktail Party Hong Kong
- Chateau Angelus Wine Tasting with owner Hubert de Bouard de Laforest at Michelin 2 Star Petrus
- Grandi Marchi Wine Tasting with Jeannie Cho Lee, the First Ever Asian Master of Wine
- Cooking Italian with Michelin 2 Star Chef Claudio Sadler & Vittorio Lucariello
- Eating at Noma, the World’s Best Restaurant.
- Master White Truffle Cooking Class with Michelin 2 Star Chef Marco Sacco and Truffle Hunter Franco Canta
- White Truffle Gala Dinner of Italian Cuisine World Summit
- Michelin Star Predictions and Recs for Chicago
- Washington D.C. Grub: Ben’s Chili Bowl, Ray’s Hell Burger, the Dairy Godmother’s Frozen Custard and More
- Wolfgang Puck’s Michelin 2 Star Spago. Really?
- The Bazaar by Jose Andres
- Pink’s Hot Dogs Los Angeles
- Return to the Wolvesden: LA’s Underground Foodie Mecca
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Non-Michelin and Backpacking
If you’re following Michelin, Zagat, Relais & Chateaux, Yelp, etc., you’ll never find or hear about the hottest seat in Los Angeles. It’s more difficult to land a seat here than even a spot at El Bulli, Club 33, Noma, … Continue reading
In the 300 mile or so drive to Vegas from LA, there’s a lot of desert, and a bit of kitsch. Yup, you don’t even have to wait until you get to Vegas for the Elvis fortune-tellers, the fake statue … Continue reading
The concept of 3starbackpacker is two parts–one part 3 Stars, one part backpacking. Both represent opposite ends of the travel spectrum. One involves fashionable jackets and ties, proper etiquette and decorum, strong knowledge of wines, and decent proficiency in French, … Continue reading
The 10,000 Calorie Meal: Heart Attack Cafe, Deep-Fried Butter, Krispy Kreme Chicken Sandwiches, Chocolate Covered Bacon, and More… Much Much More…
So where exactly does a 10,000 calorie meal at the Heart Attack Cafe fit into the larger picture of Michelin 3 Star restaurants? Well, it doesn’t really. But some of the best meals and most memorable experiences I’ve had have … Continue reading